Microsoft Office is the productivity suite which is developed by Microsoft. It is a whole package of many utility software This software helps in formatting, editing, creating text documents, and also used for making a presentation, etc. You can install this software office.com/setup. It is compatible with Windows OS, Mac, Laptop, Computers, and Android Phones. It is used for both homes as well as for business purposes. It makes the work easier, faster, and convenient. When you purchase the Microsoft office software, you can transfer the Office to a new or another computer. You can activate it with the old license of Microsoft. You must know that all Office licenses are transferable. So, for this first, you have to deactivate the Office software and then uninstall Office from the old computer, and then install it on the New Computer. To know more about this in detail feel free to visit our blog at How to Transfer Microsoft office to another computer and you can get all of the required information you need regarding Microsoft office.
Transfer Office 2010 or 2013 License
For transferring Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 from one computer to another, Follow the steps given below:
1. Uninstall the current Microsoft Office installation from your PC, Open control panel Program Features select MS Office 2010 or 2013. Right-click on the application and click Uninstall.
2. Now, check whether your new PC is running any trial version of Office. In case if you’ve installed Offices’ trial version uninstall it completely. Note: Failing in uninstalling the trial version of Office, you may face issues.
3. Initiate Microsoft Office installation. Note: Install from CD or the installation media package and activate it with the License given.
4. Upon the completion of the installation Microsoft Office, Open any Office program, click on File tab Account.
5. Click Activate Product (Change Product Key) input the Key. Note: In case if you get an error message, for example, too many installations, and the activation could not complete, you would have to contact Microsoft Customer Care and raise a request for activation over the phone.
Your Office 2010/2013 installation has been migrated/transferred successfully.